Friday 27 January 2012

The FSA Hits Argos Aggregator Site Who Sell Home Car Insurance


The FSA has taken a good look at some aggregator sites which has led to comparison websites run by Argos and Google's owned beat that quote agreeing to take their aggregator comparison sites offline.

The website run by Argos and Google owned beat that quote, offer home insurance, car insurance, public liability, loans and life insurance are now undergoing a review before launching.

FSA clearly do not want clients to be misled by the price comparison websites, and one main area of concern was that client may think they were receiving actual quotes rather than just illustrations of what maybe available and with no chance to discuss the facts meaning claims maybe rejected. Cleary claims against compliance firms of their professional indemnity insurances and possible business interruption insurance could be a factor if they advised either beat that quote or Argos regarding the FSA requirement.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts.

    professional indemnity

    ReplyDelete
  2. icbc insurance
    This is very good step through this steps many people can get a lot of awareness about real and fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found your post when i was searching for topic related to this context. This help me very much..
    Pi Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your article to be thought provoking and you also raise many good things to consider. I'm glad I came across this website and saw your article. It helped me out with a paper I had to write for a class I'm taking for my major at my university. I will be citing you as a source. Thanks for the great article.

    ReplyDelete